Deposition of the Bear Gulch Limestone: a Carboniferous Plattenkalk from central Montana
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 843–860, December 1983
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, L. A. (1983), Deposition of the Bear Gulch Limestone: a Carboniferous Plattenkalk from central Montana. Sedimentology, 30: 843–860. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1983.tb00714.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 17 January 1983; revision received 17 May 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!