Marine Geophysical Consulting, 50 Swanton Drive, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B2W 2C5, Canada.
Characteristic features of pockmarks on the North Sea Floor and Scotian Shelf
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 31, Issue 4, pages 471–480, August 1984
How to Cite
HOVLAND, M., JUDD, A. G. and KING, L. H. (1984), Characteristic features of pockmarks on the North Sea Floor and Scotian Shelf. Sedimentology, 31: 471–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1984.tb01813.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 21 August 1983; revision received 28 November 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!