Koninklijke/Shell Exploratie en Produktie Laboratorium, Volmerlaan 6, 2288 GD Rijswijk ZH, The Netherlands.
Sedimentology of the Minette oolitic ironstones of Luxembourg and Lorraine: a Jurassic subtidal sandwave complex
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 195–211, April 1984
How to Cite
TEYSSEN, T. A. L. (1984), Sedimentology of the Minette oolitic ironstones of Luxembourg and Lorraine: a Jurassic subtidal sandwave complex. Sedimentology, 31: 195–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1984.tb01959.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Received 17 June 1983 Accepted 12 September 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!