Syntaxial overgrowths in muddy crinoidal limestones: cathodoluminescence sheds new light on an old problem
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 251–267, April 1984
How to Cite
WALKDEN, G. M. and BERRY, J. R. (1984), Syntaxial overgrowths in muddy crinoidal limestones: cathodoluminescence sheds new light on an old problem. Sedimentology, 31: 251–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1984.tb01962.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Received 11 June 1983 Revised 23 August 1983
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!