Centre for Water Resources, College of Engineering, Anna University, Madras 600 025, India.
Composition and mineralogy of suspended sediment in the fluvio-estuarine zone of the Loire River, France
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 721–741, October 1985
How to Cite
MANICKAM, S., BARBAROUX, L. and OTTMANN, F. (1985), Composition and mineralogy of suspended sediment in the fluvio-estuarine zone of the Loire River, France. Sedimentology, 32: 721–741. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1985.tb00484.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 14 December 1983; revision received 25 November 1984)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!