Gravity-induced soft-sediment deformation in glaciomarine sequences of the Upper Proterozoic Port Askaig Formation, Scotland
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 32, Issue 6, pages 789–814, December 1985
How to Cite
EYLES, N. and CLARK, B. M. (1985), Gravity-induced soft-sediment deformation in glaciomarine sequences of the Upper Proterozoic Port Askaig Formation, Scotland. Sedimentology, 32: 789–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1985.tb00734.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 22 January 1985; revision received 13 May 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!