Proximal to distal sedimentological variation in a linear turbidite trough: implications for the fan model
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 243–259, April 1986
How to Cite
MACDONALD, D. I. M. (1986), Proximal to distal sedimentological variation in a linear turbidite trough: implications for the fan model. Sedimentology, 33: 243–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1986.tb00534.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- received 11 December 1984 revision 1 July 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!