Koninklijke Shell/Exploratie en Pro-duktie Laboratorium, P.O. Box 60, 2280 AB Rijswijk, The Netherlands.
The behaviour of intertidal sandwaves during neap-spring tide cycles and the relevance for palaeoflow reconstructions
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 1–31, February 1986
How to Cite
TERWINDT, J. H. J. and BROUWER, M. J. N. (1986), The behaviour of intertidal sandwaves during neap-spring tide cycles and the relevance for palaeoflow reconstructions. Sedimentology, 33: 1–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1986.tb00742.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 6 December 1984; revision received 3 June 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!