A storm and tidally-influenced prograding shoreline—Upper Cretaceous Milk River Formation of Southern Alberta, Canada
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 47–60, February 1986
How to Cite
McCRORY, V. L. C. and WALKER, R. G. (1986), A storm and tidally-influenced prograding shoreline—Upper Cretaceous Milk River Formation of Southern Alberta, Canada. Sedimentology, 33: 47–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1986.tb00744.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 24 December 1984; revision received 3 April 1985)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!