Black shales and carbon isotopes in pelagic sediments from the Tethyan Lower Jurassic
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 87–106, February 1986
How to Cite
JENKYNS, H. C. and CLAYTON, C. J. (1986), Black shales and carbon isotopes in pelagic sediments from the Tethyan Lower Jurassic. Sedimentology, 33: 87–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1986.tb00746.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- ((Manuscript receiued 15 February 1985; recision receioed 28 May 1985))
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!