The role of fungal biomineralization in the formation of Early Carboniferous soil fabrics
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 831–838, December 1986
How to Cite
WRIGHT, V. P. (1986), The role of fungal biomineralization in the formation of Early Carboniferous soil fabrics. Sedimentology, 33: 831–838. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1986.tb00985.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- revision 10 October 1985 revision 9 April 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!