Universitè de Provence, Laboratoire de Stratigraphie et de Palèoecologie, Centre de Rècherche sur l'evolution des systemes biosèdimentaries, J.E. CNRS No. 334 and CNRS GRECO 1 C.O. No. 52, 13331 Marseille cedex 3, France.
Variations in the surface texture of suspended quartz grains in the Loire River: an SEM study
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 495–510, June 1987
How to Cite
MANICKAM, S. and BARBAROUX, L. (1987), Variations in the surface texture of suspended quartz grains in the Loire River: an SEM study. Sedimentology, 34: 495–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1987.tb00581.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 29 May 1986; revision received 31 July 1986)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!