Solar System Exploration Branch, NASA Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, CA 94035, U.S.A.;
Sedimentation in ice-covered Lake Hoare, Antarctica
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1093–1106, December 1987
How to Cite
NEDELL, S. S., ANDERSEN, D. W., SQUYRES, S. W. and LOVE, F. G. (1987), Sedimentation in ice-covered Lake Hoare, Antarctica. Sedimentology, 34: 1093–1106. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1987.tb00594.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- received 18 October 1986 revision 12 March 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!