Upper Cretaceous Muti Formation: transition of a Mesozoic nate platform to a foreland basin in the Oman Mountains
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 1123–1142, December 1987
How to Cite
ROBERTSON, A. H. F. (1987), Upper Cretaceous Muti Formation: transition of a Mesozoic nate platform to a foreland basin in the Oman Mountains. Sedimentology, 34: 1123–1142. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1987.tb00596.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- received 17 September 1986 revision 16 April 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!