Deep marine arc apron deposits and syndepositional magmatism in the Alisitos group at Punta Cono, Baja California, Mexico
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 911–927, October 1987
How to Cite
WHITE, J. D. L. and BUSBY-SPERA, C. J. (1987), Deep marine arc apron deposits and syndepositional magmatism in the Alisitos group at Punta Cono, Baja California, Mexico. Sedimentology, 34: 911–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1987.tb00812.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Received 25 July 1986 Revised 18 November 1986
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!