Rudist-coral frameworks associated with submarine volcanism in the Maastrichtian of the Pachino area (Sicily)
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 123–138, February 1988
How to Cite
CAMOIN, G., BERNET-ROLLANDE, M.-C. and PHILIP, J. (1988), Rudist-coral frameworks associated with submarine volcanism in the Maastrichtian of the Pachino area (Sicily). Sedimentology, 35: 123–138. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1988.tb00908.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- revision 23 March 1987 revision 9 June 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!