Shell International Petroleum Maatschappij B.V., Postbus 162, 2501 AN Den Haag, The Netherlands.
Contrasting diagenesis of two Carboniferous Oolites from South Wales: a tale of climatic influence
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 587–602, August 1988
How to Cite
HIRD, K. and TUCKER, M. E. (1988), Contrasting diagenesis of two Carboniferous Oolites from South Wales: a tale of climatic influence. Sedimentology, 35: 587–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1988.tb01238.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 5 May 1987; revision 11 Januarty 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!