Current Address: University of Kansas, Department of Geology, 120 Lindley Hall, Lawrence, Kansas 66045, USA.
Paleosols of Late Pennsylvanian cyclic strata, New Mexico*
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 777–803, October 1988
How to Cite
GOLDSTEIN, ROBERTH. (1988), Paleosols of Late Pennsylvanian cyclic strata, New Mexico. Sedimentology, 35: 777–803. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1988.tb01251.x
Samples designated with UW1779/X are on repository at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- revision 12 September 1986 revision 15 February 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!