Early Cambrian reefs, reef complexes, and associated lithofacies of the Shackleton Limestone, Transantarctic Mountains
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 341–361, April 1989
How to Cite
REES, M. N., PRATT, B. R. and ROWELL, A. J. (1989), Early Cambrian reefs, reef complexes, and associated lithofacies of the Shackleton Limestone, Transantarctic Mountains. Sedimentology, 36: 341–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1989.tb00611.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript submitted 11 November 1987; revised manuscript received 8 June 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!