Bureau of Economic Geology, The University of Texas at Austin, University Station, Box X, Austin, Texas 78713–7508, USA.
Fluvial-aeolian interactions: Part I, modern systems
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1023–1035, December 1989
How to Cite
LANGFORD, R. P. (1989), Fluvial-aeolian interactions: Part I, modern systems. Sedimentology, 36: 1023–1035. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1989.tb01540.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 28 January 1988; revision received 9 May 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!