Injection clastic dykes in the Lower Oxford Clay (Jurassic) of central England: relationship to compaction and concretion formation
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 1127–1133, December 1989
How to Cite
MARTILL, D. M. and HUDSON, J. D. (1989), Injection clastic dykes in the Lower Oxford Clay (Jurassic) of central England: relationship to compaction and concretion formation. Sedimentology, 36: 1127–1133. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1989.tb01546.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 30 May 1988; revision received 21 March 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!