Basal Waitemata Group lithofacies: rapid subsidence in an early Miocene interarc basin, New Zealand
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 559–580, August 1989
How to Cite
RICKETTS, B. D., BALLANCE, P. F., HAYWARD, B. W. and MAYER, W. (1989), Basal Waitemata Group lithofacies: rapid subsidence in an early Miocene interarc basin, New Zealand. Sedimentology, 36: 559–580. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1989.tb02086.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 11 January 1988; revision received 27 September 1988)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!