Crystallographic and chemical variations during pyritization in the upper Barremian and lower Aptian dark claystones from the Lower Saxonian Basin (NW Germany)
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 427–443, June 1990
How to Cite
DILL, H. and KEMPER, E. (1990), Crystallographic and chemical variations during pyritization in the upper Barremian and lower Aptian dark claystones from the Lower Saxonian Basin (NW Germany). Sedimentology, 37: 427–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1990.tb00145.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 8 March 1989; revision received 1 November 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!