Now at: Division of Geological and Planetary Sciences 170–25, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA 91125, USA.
The variability of critical shear stress, friction angle, and grain protrusion in water-worked sediments
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 647–672, August 1990
How to Cite
KIRCHNER, J. W., DIETRICH, W. E., ISEYA, F. and IKEDA, H. (1990), The variability of critical shear stress, friction angle, and grain protrusion in water-worked sediments. Sedimentology, 37: 647–672. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1990.tb00627.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 21 June 1989; revision received 27 November 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!