Geologisches Institut, Universität Bern, Baltzerstrasse 1, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.
Geochemistry of carbonate cements in the Sag River and Shublik Formations (Triassic/Jurassic), North Slope, Alaska: implications for the geochemical evolution of formation waters
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 817–836, October 1990
How to Cite
MOZLEY, P. S. and HOERNLE, K. (1990), Geochemistry of carbonate cements in the Sag River and Shublik Formations (Triassic/Jurassic), North Slope, Alaska: implications for the geochemical evolution of formation waters. Sedimentology, 37: 817–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1990.tb01827.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 1 June 1989; revision received 17 March 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!