Regressive and transgressive sequences in a raised Holocene gravelly beach, southwestern Crete
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 907–920, October 1990
How to Cite
POSTMA, G. and NEMEC, W. (1990), Regressive and transgressive sequences in a raised Holocene gravelly beach, southwestern Crete. Sedimentology, 37: 907–920. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1990.tb01833.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript submitted 25 July 1989; revision received 5 February 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!