Higgs Petroleum Consulting Ltd., 743 Oliver Street, Victoria, B.C., Canada V8S 4W5.
Sedimentology and tectonic implications of Cretaceous fan-delta conglomerates, Queen Charlotte Islands, Canada
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 83–103, February 1990
How to Cite
HIGGS, R. (1990), Sedimentology and tectonic implications of Cretaceous fan-delta conglomerates, Queen Charlotte Islands, Canada. Sedimentology, 37: 83–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1990.tb01984.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 11 April 1988; revision received 16 May 1989)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!