Department of Geology, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506, USA.
An undulatory discontinuity surface on a gently inclined muddy ramp: possible evidence of secondary helical flow from the geological record
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 1097–1112, December 1991
How to Cite
MILLER, K. B. (1991), An undulatory discontinuity surface on a gently inclined muddy ramp: possible evidence of secondary helical flow from the geological record. Sedimentology, 38: 1097–1112. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1991.tb00374.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 26 February 1990; revision received 26 June 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!