Géologie fondamentale et appliquée, Faculté Polytechnique, Rue de Houdain, 9, B-7000 Mons, Belgium
Environmental gradients in carbonate sediments and rocks detected by correspondence analysis: examples from the Recent of Norway and the Dinantian of southwest England
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 623–642, August 1991
How to Cite
HENNEBERT, M. and LEES, A. (1991), Environmental gradients in carbonate sediments and rocks detected by correspondence analysis: examples from the Recent of Norway and the Dinantian of southwest England. Sedimentology, 38: 623–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1991.tb01012.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 26 September 1990; revision received 10 January 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!