Department of Geological Sciences, McGill University, 3450 University Street, Montreal, PQ, H3A 2A7, Canada.
Dolomite-rock textures and secondary porosity development in Ellenburger Group carbonates (Lower Ordovician), west Texas and southeastern New Mexico
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 343–362, April 1991
How to Cite
AMTHOR, J. E. and FRIEDMAN, G. M. (1991), Dolomite-rock textures and secondary porosity development in Ellenburger Group carbonates (Lower Ordovician), west Texas and southeastern New Mexico. Sedimentology, 38: 343–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1991.tb01264.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 25 September 1990; revision 2 December 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!