Lake Hoare, Antarctica: sedimentation through a thick perennial ice cover
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 363–379, April 1991
How to Cite
SQUYRES, S. W., ANDERSEN, D. W., NEDELL, S. S. and WHARTON, R. A. (1991), Lake Hoare, Antarctica: sedimentation through a thick perennial ice cover. Sedimentology, 38: 363–379. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1991.tb01265.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 12 January 1990; revision 4 December 1990)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!