Origin of manganese carbonates in Jurassic red shale, central Japan
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 137–152, February 1991
How to Cite
MINOURA, K., NAKAYA, S. and TAKEMURA, A. (1991), Origin of manganese carbonates in Jurassic red shale, central Japan. Sedimentology, 38: 137–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1991.tb01859.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 9 June 1989; revision received 1 June 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!