Department of Geography, University of Liverpool, Roxby Building, Liverpool, PO Box 147, L69 3BX, UK
Interpretation of Holocene sea level tendency and intertidal sedimentation in the Tees estuary using sediment luminescence techniques: a viability study
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 1–15, February 1992
How to Cite
PLATER, A. J. and POOLTON, N. R. J. (1992), Interpretation of Holocene sea level tendency and intertidal sedimentation in the Tees estuary using sediment luminescence techniques: a viability study. Sedimentology, 39: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1992.tb01020.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 24 September 1990; revision received 26 June 1991)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!