Reworked early diagenetic concretions and the bioerosional origin of a regional discontinuity within British Jurassic marine mudstones
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1045–1065, December 1992
How to Cite
HESSELBO, S. P. and PALMER, T. J. (1992), Reworked early diagenetic concretions and the bioerosional origin of a regional discontinuity within British Jurassic marine mudstones. Sedimentology, 39: 1045–1065. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1992.tb01996.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 30 September 1991; revision received 27 August 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!