US Geological Survey, Office of Energy and Marine Geology, National Center, M.S. 915, 12201 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 22092, USA.
Groundwater dolocretes from the Upper Triassic of the Paris Basin, France: a case study of an arid, continental diagenetic facies
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 1119–1136, December 1992
How to Cite
SPÖTL, C. and WRIGHT, V. P. (1992), Groundwater dolocretes from the Upper Triassic of the Paris Basin, France: a case study of an arid, continental diagenetic facies. Sedimentology, 39: 1119–1136. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1992.tb02000.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 28 April 1992; revision received 15 September 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!