Alluvial response to differential subsidence: sedimentological analysis aided by remote sensing, Willwood Formation (Eocene), Bighorn Basin, Wyoming, USA
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 455–470, June 1992
How to Cite
KRAUS, M. J. (1992), Alluvial response to differential subsidence: sedimentological analysis aided by remote sensing, Willwood Formation (Eocene), Bighorn Basin, Wyoming, USA. Sedimentology, 39: 455–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1992.tb02127.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 27 December 1990; revision received 14 February 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!