LSTM, Erlangen-Nürenberg University, Cauerstrasse 4, D-8520 Erlangen, Germany.
The hyperbolic shape triangle as a tool for discriminating populations of sediment samples of closely connected origin
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 697–708, August 1992
How to Cite
HARTMANN, D. and CHRISTIANSEN, C. (1992), The hyperbolic shape triangle as a tool for discriminating populations of sediment samples of closely connected origin. Sedimentology, 39: 697–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1992.tb02145.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 17 January 1992; revision received 10 April 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!