Pillow-beds: a new type of seismites? An example from an Oligocene turbidite fan complex, Alicante, Spain
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 711–724, October 1992
How to Cite
ROEP, T. B. and EVERTS, A. J. (1992), Pillow-beds: a new type of seismites? An example from an Oligocene turbidite fan complex, Alicante, Spain. Sedimentology, 39: 711–724. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1992.tb02148.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 19 February 1990; revision received 17 April 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!