Diagenesis of Ordovician carbonates from the north-east Michigan Basin, Manitoulin Island area, Ontario: evidence from petrography, stable isotopes and fluid inclusions
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 813–836, October 1992
How to Cite
CONIGLIO, M. and WILLIAMS-JONES, A. E. (1992), Diagenesis of Ordovician carbonates from the north-east Michigan Basin, Manitoulin Island area, Ontario: evidence from petrography, stable isotopes and fluid inclusions. Sedimentology, 39: 813–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1992.tb02155.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- (Manuscript received 4 November 1991; revision received 3 June 1992)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!