Department of Geology, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada L8S 4M1.
Variability of deltaic processes in terms of sediment supply, with particular emphasis on grain size
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 475–512, June 1993
How to Cite
ORTON, G. J. and READING, H. G. (1993), Variability of deltaic processes in terms of sediment supply, with particular emphasis on grain size. Sedimentology, 40: 475–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1993.tb01347.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 25 June 1990; revision accepted 3 February 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!