Department of Geology, Kyeongsang National University, Chinju 660–701, South Korea.
The Udo tuff cone, Cheju Island, South Korea: transformation of pyroclastic fall into debris fall and grain flow on a steep volcanic cone slope
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 769–786, August 1993
How to Cite
SOHN, Y. K. and CHOUGH, S. K. (1993), The Udo tuff cone, Cheju Island, South Korea: transformation of pyroclastic fall into debris fall and grain flow on a steep volcanic cone slope. Sedimentology, 40: 769–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1993.tb01359.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 9 March 1992; revision accepted 30 March 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!