School of Geography, Kingston University, Penrhyn Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey KT1 2EE, UK.
Obstacle marks produced by flow around stranded ice blocks during a glacier outburst flood (jökulhlaup) in west Greenland
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1091–1111, December 1993
How to Cite
RUSSELL, A. J. (1993), Obstacle marks produced by flow around stranded ice blocks during a glacier outburst flood (jökulhlaup) in west Greenland. Sedimentology, 40: 1091–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1993.tb01381.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 11 June 1992; revision accepted 9 June 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!