Department of Georgraphy and Environmental Science, Monash University, Clayton, Vic. 3168, Australia.
Formation of braided river floodplains, Waimakariri River, New Zealand
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 1113–1127, December 1993
How to Cite
REINFELDS, I. and NANSON, G. (1993), Formation of braided river floodplains, Waimakariri River, New Zealand. Sedimentology, 40: 1113–1127. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1993.tb01382.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 11 August 1992; revision accepted 9 June 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!