Postgraduate Research Institute for Sedimentology, University of Reading, P.O. Box 227, Whiteknights, Reading RG6 2AB, UK.
Rip currents as a geological tool
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 217–236, April 1993
How to Cite
GRUSZCZYŃSKI, M., RUDOWSKI, S., SEMIL, J., SŁOMIŃSKI, J. and ZROBEK, J. (1993), Rip currents as a geological tool. Sedimentology, 40: 217–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1993.tb01762.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 14 November 1991; revision received 9 November 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!