Department of Earth Sciences, State University of New York, College at Oswego, Oswego, NY 13126, USA.
Geometry and kinematics of dunes during steady and unsteady flows in the Calamus River, Nebraska, USA
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 237–269, April 1993
How to Cite
GABEL, S. L. (1993), Geometry and kinematics of dunes during steady and unsteady flows in the Calamus River, Nebraska, USA. Sedimentology, 40: 237–269. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1993.tb01763.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 25 February 1992; revision received 11 November 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!