ACKNOWLEDGMENTS We thank Professor H. Miller (Chief Scientist), the shipboard scientific staff, and the officers and crew of F.S. Polarstern for their assistance in data collection. We acknowledge with thanks the invitation by the Alfred-Wegener-Institut für Polar- und Meeresforschung to take part in cruise ARKVII/3b. Collaborative meetings were funded by the Maurice Hill Research Fund of The Royal Society. We thank J. B. Anderson, J. T. Andrews, M. J. Hambrey and A. Elverhni for their comments. This paper is a contribution to the ESF programme on the Polar North Atlantic Margins: Late Cenozoic Evolution (PON A M).
The origin of massive diamicton facies by iceberg rafting and scouring, Scoresby Sund, East Greenland
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 21–35, February 1994
How to Cite
DOWDESWELL, J. A., WHITTINGTON, R. J. and MARIENFELD, P. (1994), The origin of massive diamicton facies by iceberg rafting and scouring, Scoresby Sund, East Greenland. Sedimentology, 41: 21–35. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1994.tb01390.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 30 December 1992; revision accepted 25 May 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!