Aerodynamic entrainment threshold: effects of boundary layer flow conditions
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 309–328, April 1994
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, J. J., BUTTERFIELD, G. R. and CLARK, D. G. (1994), Aerodynamic entrainment threshold: effects of boundary layer flow conditions. Sedimentology, 41: 309–328. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1994.tb01408.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 23 November 1992; revision accepted 2 September 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!