Palaeovalleys and protozoan assemblages in a Late Carboniferous cyclothem, Sydney Basin, Nova Scotia
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 699–719, August 1994
How to Cite
GIBLING, M. R. and WIGHTMAN, W. G. (1994), Palaeovalleys and protozoan assemblages in a Late Carboniferous cyclothem, Sydney Basin, Nova Scotia. Sedimentology, 41: 699–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1994.tb01418.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 2 February 1993; revision accepted 24 January 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!