Replacement of evaporites within the Permian Park City Formation, Bighorn Basin, Wyoming, USA
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 1203–1222, December 1994
How to Cite
ULMER-SCHOLLE, D. S. and SCHOLLE, P. A. (1994), Replacement of evaporites within the Permian Park City Formation, Bighorn Basin, Wyoming, USA. Sedimentology, 41: 1203–1222. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1994.tb01449.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 28 July 1993; revision accepted 3 May 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!