Late Pleistocene morainal bank facies at Greystones, eastern Ireland: an example of sedimentation during ice marginal re-equilibration in an isostatically depressed basin
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 647–663, August 1995
How to Cite
MCCABE, A. M. and O'COFAIGH, C. (1995), Late Pleistocene morainal bank facies at Greystones, eastern Ireland: an example of sedimentation during ice marginal re-equilibration in an isostatically depressed basin. Sedimentology, 42: 647–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-3091.1995.tb00398.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2006
- Manuscript received 16 February 1994; revision accepted 5 December 1994.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!